Art Instructor cum Administrator (Part Time / Contract)
- Conduct art lessons (painting, drawing, clay, etc. ) to children from 3 to 12 years old
- Conduct holiday art camps in studio / schools / offsite
- Conduct art parties and corporate events
- Preparing lesson plans when required
- Up keeping of art materials and maintaining the cleanliness of studio
- Administrative and marketing duties
- Possess Art Certification / Background or other related qualifications
- 1-year experience (preferred) in teaching arts/crafts to children from pre-school level (3 years) onwards
- Must love children
- Passionate about teaching children
- Take Initiative, patient, responsible and self-motivated
- Independent as well as a team player
- Training will be provided to those without experience
- Singaporeans only
- 3 months contract (renewal)
Availability: 3 times a week (Between Tuesday to Friday).
Able to work on a weekend when required.
48 hours a month (Working hours: Between 10am to 6pm).
Salary: $400.00 to $500.00 /month
Interested applicants, please send your comprehensive resume with your latest photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.