Art Instructor cum Administrator (Part Time / Contract)
- Conduct arts and craft lessons (painting, drawing, clay, etc. ) to children from preschool to teens
- Conduct holiday art camps in studio / schools / offsite
- Conduct art parties and corporate events
- Preparing lesson plans when required
- Up keeping of art materials and maintenance of studio cleanliness
- Administrative and marketing duties
- Possess Art Certification / Background or other related qualifications
- 1-year experience (preferred) in teaching arts and crafts to children from pre-school level onwards
- Must love children
- Passionate about teaching children
- Take Initiative, patient, responsible and self-motivated
- Independent as well as a team player
- Training will be provided to those without experience
- Singaporeans only
- 3 months contract (subject to renewal)
Able to commit: At least 3 times a week (Between Tuesday to Saturday), except for Art Camps during school holidays which run from Monday to Friday.
Working hours: Between 10.00 am to 2.00pm OR 2.00pm to 6.00pm (as per Company's requirements)
Able to commit at least 40 hours a month
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 / hour
Interested applicants, please send your comprehensive resume with your latest photograph to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.